CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

The day of Love

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in  Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

As we celebrate the day of Love, I have step back and remember the first love that I ever had.  It was and still is the greatest love that I could ever receive.  My heavenly father loved me first before my parents, family, and friends.  Just knowing that He loves me no matter what, gives me great comfort.  I know He gets frustrated at me and is dissappointed in me more times than not, but He never leaves.  His unconditional love and His forgiveness of my sins keeps me balanced on this path called life.

Don't let a bump in the road cause you to lose balance.  Trust God and let Him love you for you.  Just insert your name into the above verse, and you will see how much God loves you.

"For God so loved, Britni, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No comments:

Post a Comment