CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Anxious? Worried? Stressed?

That is me at the moment.  I have so much going on that I don't know where one thing ends and the other begins.  I tend to keep it bottled up and then my husband can say one thing and I just explode.  Honestly, I don't mean to and I always apologize for being rude, hurtful, and stubborn.  Really, there is no excuse.

However, as I was reading tonight, God showed me the perfect verses to help me get through this "season".  Phillippians 4:6-7 says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."  God is telling me to just give all of this to Him and he will take care of it.  As humans, it is hard to hand it over because we think we can fix it ourselves.  God is so gracious and understanding that He wants to carry this load for me.  When the time is right and after faithful prayers, He will show me what to do.  So, as I pray for you, please pray for me.  God doesn't want me to anxious about anything because in the end none of the earthly things really matter.  As long as I have trusted Him, followed Him, and obeyed Him, I will live with Him for all eternity and that is my goal.

So, don't be anxious, let God guide your handle bars while you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment