CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I fell off of my bike

So, I fell off of my bike for a few months, but I am back.  It has been crazy busy around here!!  I will get back to finishing my story, but I just have to tell you about my trip to Cozumel this past summer.  I love to travel, but hate getting on airplanes because they scare me.  The weeks before the trip, I prayed everyday for God's will and that if it was my time to go, I was prepared.  I can't ever eat before getting on the plane because I just feel like I am going to throw up!!  We get on the plane and I just start crying praying for the flight crew and my nerves.  Chuck is thinking "Oh, great!!  Here she goes again!!"  Anyway, we get above the clouds and I am just thinking the worst and every noise freaks me out.  Then all of a sudden we are over the Gulf of Mexico with nothing under us but water.  Scarey!!  There are more clouds that we get above and finally stop ascending.  I looked out the window as I am still praying and see that the shadow of the plane has a huge rainbow circling it.  I finally felt a sense of peace and that the plane ride was going to be ok.  God is so awesome!!  Even when I am fearing the worst, he sends special signals to show us that everything is going to be ok!!

1Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."

No comments:

Post a Comment